Unlock For Us

Virtual Girl of the Future, A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)?

amazing girl

This girl freaks me out! She always follow my cursor and randomly, smiles at me. Some says the eyes came from linux/unix app xeyes. But everybody who visited and saw this was amazed.

Artificial Intelligence?

If I will have an opportunity to re-invent the Virtual Girl of the future, I will teach her how to speak, sing a song, teach some vocabulary, reminds me of my task and many more.

Although this may sounds a dream but I hope so...

View the Virtual Girl Of the Future

 

_______________________________________________________

More Articles:

Fun Stuff! Hack your Windows Experience Index (WEI) score

UnlockMe! Hide your computer in the Network

UnlockMe! Low 'Virtual Memory' warning on Windows Vista

Shutdown, Restart, Lock, Sleep Or Hibernate your Computer using the Middle Mouse Button

0 Comments:

 

© Naga Heavy Industries (NHI) @2024| Blogger| License Agreement